5.06.2008

Memory

watched the suns beams cut through blunt smoke and fed myself on memories

memories of slow curious hands exploring my sweetest places
memories of deep hungry wetness and ravenousness sated
memories of clashing tongues and warring passions
memories of hard thrusts followed by slow silken glides
memories of needy cries, achy desperate moans, and dirty whispers
memories of the feel, the smell, the sound, the sight, the taste of you
memories of pleasure reciprocated and reflected

I died a little more to Etta's "At Last"
and lost

Ashes fall, the bitter taste in my mouth returns
and rather than face the day
I retreat to memory

3 comments:

nicole said...

snaps sis!

af said...

wow thats nice!

-Q. said...

lotta snaps!!! I was thinking bout you too boo lol.. just kidding..

Respect -Q.